Bangor Property Management
If you’re checking out investment properties in Bangor, Maine, then you may also be examining how to go about managing your property. And if you’re not, you need to be! From day-to-day upkeep to renter interactions, it can without a doubt be completely overwhelming. If these duties aren’t accomplished properly, your return on investment may not be maximized. The key to getting the best return on investment is to engage the services of experts that are well-versed in both the property management industry and the Bangor area.
When you come together with Real Property Management Acadia, you are placing your property in hand you can count on. Our team of experts are well versed in the Bangor area, meaning we specialize in growing within the local market and dealing with the special attributes of your renters. With us as your ally, you can enjoy the earnings from investing in Bangor real estate while letting us deal with the workings of property management.
Bangor Property Management Services
Real Property Management Acadia’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our design is simple. We provide professional, solid management services. These range from filling vacancies and screening tenants to rent collection and maintenance programs. Whether you are an investor with quite a few rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have the solution you need. With over 30 years in the business, we provide excellent rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more. These will make managing your investment a whole lot easier.
- No more tedious grinding for your do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be informed when rent collections are done, also when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are required. Furthermore, your property’s information online will always be available whenever you need it. With Real Property Management Acadia, it’s simple to see how the suitable property management company makes it uncomplicated for you to do well as a rental property owner.
- We are an industry leader in licensing, insurance, and legal compliance. This makes our team equipped to manage any situation that your Bangor property might come across. When it comes down to it, our main aim is to encourage high-quality partnerships with both investors and tenants to make certain that your property is cared for just like how you would want your own home cared for. When we begin to manage the constant and time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and energy and can focus on acquiring more properties and growing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations we manage also grow with us. We are not confined to the areas listed below, instead, we are keen to grow with you depending on your particular location and needs. Give us a call if your area is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Bangor, ME and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Acadia
You are guaranteed to save money at every step of the process with our property management strategy. We make it easy to protect your investment, lower costs, and maximize your earnings— without disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in having your Bangor property managed by Real Property Management Acadia, have other questions, or just want to chat with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 207-561-7482 today!
Life in Bangor, ME
Bangor is a place where one can walk outside or to the store and feel completely comfortable with their surroundings. Bangor is a great place for exploring the great northern woods. It’s just an hour from Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. There is a vibrant arts community, with a symphony orchestra, a professional theater, several art galleries and museums, including a U of ME art museum in downtown Bangor, and a robust music scene with a series of waterfront concerts featuring national stars. With so much peace and quiet in Bangor, it’s hard not to want to call it home.
“Chip of RPM Acadia is a very professional and understanding man. I don’t have a great credit score, but he made some arrangements and found a solution for me without too much extra work. And for that, thank you, Chip. You the man!”